Products > RAD6560HW
RAD6560HW Hooked Wire Steel Fibre
- Glued hooked end fibre
- Diameter 0.9mm x length 60mm
- Aspect ratio = 66.66
- Tensile Strength = 1100 Mpa+
- Ideal for ground slabs
- High Re3 Value
Chemical Composition (%):
Raw material: SWRM 6A Wire
- C- Max 0.10%
- Mn- Max 0.50 %
- Si- Max 0.10 %
- P- Max 0.04 %
- S- Max 0.05 %
- Ideal for ground slabs, giving a high Re3 value.
- Packed in 10kg paper bags (1000kg per pallet wrapped & strapped).
- Allow 3 to 5 minutes at mixing speed for fibres to disperse evenly throughout matrix.
- Can be added to the mix at any stage during batching.
- Store under cover protected from the weather.
- The RAD6560HW is a glued fibre allowing for even dispersion through the matrix, insuring no balling or pumping problems occur.
Note: downloadable content in Adobe PDF format, for a free reader click here.